divendres, 7 de març del 2008

Helena Laura and Àngels




They are my sisters.Maybe they aren't the most perfect people for the rest of the world, but for me, are my model of person that some who want to be.


Helena is 23 and she is actress, a very good actress, I think that she can arrives to be one of the bests actress form the world, with his voice and his personality. She is very funny when you stay with she, and its so beautiful too. I'm his fan number one.



Laura its different, she is 20 and is very kind, and so sweet. She is studing infermeria in Barcelona, but I know that she wants to be an artist, and I think that she will get it.





So diferent with them and so unique =)


I am proud to have a sister like them, and I hope that some day I can get to where they have reached.







àngels_